Sunday, April 16, 2006

woke up at 1 pm todae. i was planning to sleep till at least 2pm. but i was woken up by the drillings my kitchen toilet. my kitchen toilet spoilt. and, my bro woke me up by attracting me to those things he bought from taiwan. he said "girl ah, wake up laiso, it's time to fen jia chan, finish liaos then dun have your things lers ah!" so i speedily woke up and rush to my bro's room.

hahas. he got me a le coq shoulder big bag, a pink square slippers, two visor caps ONLI. hees. he bought a silver nike bag for himself. sians. i saw that bag and i LOVE it at the first sight. he told me for many many many times NOT TO USE THAT BAG. ANY OTHER BAGS I CAN USE EXCEPT THE NIKE BAG!!! arghs. i was veri tempted to. hahas. then he was sharing photos with mum and me on my laptop lohs. after that he went out. and i ate my lunch. after eating, my mum went off for work. and nobody was at home. i slept again. from 2pm to 8pm. oh man. i'm so PIG!! and i'll be fat for sure. i ate and slept straight awae. die. my tummy is getting worse. hees. anyone got tips?

well~ i'm one of the lucky 7 chosen by kexin to list out the characters for my perfect guy. hahas. it's kinda diff to think of 7 lahs. hahas. anw and here it goes:

1. taller than me.
2. humorous.
3. giving me sense of security.
4. cute.
5. patient.
6. gving me freedom.
7. understanding.

close to he jun xiang type will be the best of the best. xD

after listing 7, i felt that he shud have more than those 7.