Saturday, March 11, 2006

yesterdae went to er gu's house. until 1+ am then left that comforatble place. hees. todae 10+ am i was woken up by my jingle's barking! arghs. hees. i onli could close my eyes and lay on the bed. then my mum's fren called and was going to reach my house in half an hour's time. so i manage to pick myself up from my bad full of bears. waited and waited for like an hour plus? then he came and see my jingle. he wanted to adopt it.

i know some will sae i'm cruel. but i reali have no choice. i'm so sorry for those who loves puppies and jingle. i just hope that she can find a better owner that will give her all the attention and fun that she wanted so much. hais. when i saw her innocent face, and that small but heavy body being carried in a bag, tears alreadi filled my eyes. but i hold back my tears. my family members and i decided to let ppl adopt her because that will be better for her. we do not have the time to accompany her oso. at least, she was adopted by my mum's fren and we trust him to take good care of jingle, and help jingle find more frens. hais. =