Saturday, March 18, 2006

woke up like around 1.45 pm? hahas. was woken up by messages and calls in the morning. but i still continued with my sleep. hees. came out from the bath and mummy came back from my uncle's house with our lunch. ate it and went to ah ma house with xue ting and her mum. took a taxi there cuz my mum wanna give grandma things that were quite bulky. hees. few hours after reaching there, my aunt asked ting and i to help her take care of those kids while going to tiong bahru garden cuz one of the maids fell sick. omfg! take caring of kids was hell for me and ting. hahas. i especially dun like kids. i mean those veri active kids. ting, know who? hees. wahs. some of them are like monkeys. lols. =x but jaedon is veri cute. hees. muacks! <3! after playing at the playground for like one hour, we went back home lohs. the journey to and fro the playground each took 20 mins? cuz children walked veri slow. hahas. by the time we went back to my grandma's house, all veri tired liaos. and hungry. so when my aunt ask me and ting to eat, we were so enthu! hahas. the dinner was nice! hees. after eating, watched tv. watched mr bean and AFV, luff like mad, my cousin referred me to mad. hahas. lols.

my little cousin, jaedon <3.


muahahas~ me in my school bag!