Thursday, March 30, 2006

last nite cant sleep. dunno y? nervous until like that mehs? lols. 4+ am then sleep lohs. then woke up at 9.45am. hees. but i alwaes snooze ders. hees. snooze until 10.05am then wake up for a bath and get ready things lohs. hmm. ate a kopi bun and drank milo. heavy breakfast mahs. hahas. cuz after putting on braces i cannot eat for like 1 - 2 hours. hees.

as i was waiting for the lift, the dental clinic ders ren called me. cannot wait awhile mehs? hees. my heatrr was pumping damn fast. hahas. dunno y. either i walked too fast or i nervous. or maybe both lohs. lols.

went into the room. dr ong sae i look nervous. lols. then he kept saying. 'todae no pain..' hees. then started those procedures liaos lohs. saw tools rite in front of my eyes. hees. time to choose colours for my braces. i dunno wat colour to choose. lols. cuz there are FAR TOO MANY! hahas. then the dentall assistant asked me to try purple lohs. then i sadi okies then. anywaes, can change the colours next time. hees. after that. put in the wires liaos lohs. begin to feel tight in my mouth. but nvm. i ren. hahas. i just lie down there do nothing. hees. then jiu hao liaos! veri fast lohs. and reali no pain. just feeling veri uncomfortable. but i get to adapt to it bahs. waited to make payment lohs. so long. hahas. todae paid deposit first. $1052 lehs. give lers oso feel hheart pain. thou it's not my money. lols. next appointment will be in next month. bu that time, i'm already in school liaos. hahas. still dunno the timetable yet. so decided to make appointment asap after kknowing my schedule. hmmm. must wait till one month later then can put on my lower braces. sian. haha.

anw, went to third floor to buy some earrings. hahas. saw kian siang. thou i dunno him well, but smiling is a courteous act rite? so i smiled. lols. kian siang was with cindy. and cindy was in the same shop as i'm in. but i dun see her. hahas. too short. =x after buying, saw lleslie and serene holding hannds on second floor. once again. i did smiled. and leslie was looking at me surprisingly. hahas. wanting to walk out of jp ders shi hou, ii forgot that i wanna buy file. lols. went to value to buy. cuz cheaper. -.-" i dun have money to buy those high quality files which comes with veri nice prices. hahas. and i saw kian siang and cindy again. faster walk awae liaos. hahas.

reach home and sleep. lols. sleep till 4ppm. and i can eat liaos. eat wat? PORRIDGE. cuz i cant bite reali. sians. does that mean that all my favourite food i cannot eat liaos? ARGHS! i cant imagine man. hahas. well~ my saliva is secreting like mad. lols. and i feel like i'm wearing dentures. hahas.


that's me in my braces. can see? hees.