Thursday, March 16, 2006

hmm. changed my blogskin yesterdae and todae. siaos? too much time to spend. hees. todae i went to jp's ntuc denticare. alone. for BRACES. i was veri veri veri afraid. hahas. actuali my mum wanted to accompany me, but she has to work. the doctor is a guy, but he is veri gentle, not to the extent of being gay. dr ong. he's kinda experienced from the wae he talked to me bout braces. muahaha. my teeth is the worst in the whole universe. lols. i haven got to see anyone who has got a worse set of teeth. he talked to me bout putting up braces and blah blah blah. after that i was left all alone in a room and took x rays in a room. so scary. and i've made moulds of my teeth. my next appointment will be on 20.03.2006 2.20pm. i'm going to take photographs on my teeth and extract teeth. omfg. it's gonna be painful i bet. hahas. two at a time i guess? and i reali hope that i can have my braces on before poly starts.

yesterdae i emailed np, sp and moe on the issue of the results of the appeal. onli np replied. i am supposed to go for enrolment in sp. in the case that the appeal is successful, i must ask for refund from sp. and the rest i dunno liaos. gonna ask around lers. so ma fan.

tml going for medical clinics for check ups. scared. hees. after that will go to bbq. but still on the verge of thinking whether wanna go anots. it's like so long never see them liaos. veri awkward. dunno will have topics to talk mahs. i veri anti social ders. hahas. hmmm.